FindChaos Follower Giveaway and Patreon!
Prizes for Tumblr:
- 1st - A free print (Satin Luster Art Paper, 300 g/m²) of any one existing work we’ve made! (WINNER: ????)
- 2nd - One free sticker set of your choice from our Etsy shop! (WINNER: ????)
To enter on Tumblr: Reblog this giveaway announcement and/or your favorite comic (from ANY of the comics we’ve done, or a whole site) with the tag ChaosGiveaway. Please remember the tag, it’s how you’ll be entered into the drawing!
(You can also enter via other platforms, like Twitter and Facebook to increase your chances of winning! Check out our site for official details. Giveaway ends April 3rd, 2014.)
And hey, even if you don’t win, you can win some awesome exclusive content for just pennies a day! We’ve launched a shiny new Patreon and will be releasing all kinds of Patron-Only content soon! It’s like a guaranteed Win! Go here to find out more and see all the goodies we’ll have for you!
Really, these guys are AWESOME.
But of course I needed to make it super difficult for myself so I decided to mix things up a bit by:
- Redraw all the characters so that everyone is uniform and front on
- Include the Doctors from all of the series
- Make the game more accessible as a Guess Who game for non-Whovians (i.e. make sure there’s more than two of each of the following: male, female, hat, tie, glasses, and other typical Guess Who questions)
- Try to make the cards look as close to the original cards as possible
- Do all of this by said friend’s birthday
Spoiler: I didn’t finish this by my friend’s birthday. Or by Christmas. It was more of an early Valentines/late birthday/Christmas gift in the end, but it was all worth it.
I might post some better photos of the finished product later, but for now these camera phone shots will suffice. Happy late Birthday/Christmas/early Valentines, Ness!
This is amazing! You’re a great illustrator :)
I don’t even watch DW but this is awesome!
How to get into college in 1983: get good grades
How to get into college in 2013: get good grades, speak six languages, be a rocket scientist, and end world hunger
How to pay for college 1983: Work part time and summers. Maybe take out minimal loans.
How to pay for college 2013: Which of your organs is the most valuable?
What to do with your degree in 1983: work in your field
What to do with your degree in 2013: cry